We have rental homes all over the Greater Charleston Area including Mount Pleasant, Isle of Palms, Sullivans Island, Historic Downtown Charleston, North Charleston, James Island, West Ashley, Goose Creek, and Summerville.
You need a Charleston area company you can trust to handle your operational responsibilities. We have the experience you want in property management. We offer full service management of both commercial and residential properties. We have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you maximize your profits without sacrificing on service. Here is just a small list of the services you can expect:
- Rate Analysis - We will analyze the market and find the rental rates that will make you the most money
- Lease Administration - Whether it’s billing and collection or tenant screening, we will handle it for you
- Building Maintenance - We will make sure your properties are clean and operating efficiently at all times
- Marketing - Our marketing strategies will keep your occupancy and tenant retention rates high
- Vendor Negotiations - Let us find the reputable vendors you need to make sure your operation runs smoothly
See below for more details of what all Property management services, Coastalina Realty of Charleston, LLC has to offer you.
HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION
Coastalina Realty of Charleston provides regime management for homeowners associations in the Charleston area. We strive to fully represent the best interest of our homeowners, while also working to enhance and maintain the entire property itself. Trust Coastalina Realty of Charleston to fulfill goals and establish strong relationships with homeowners.
Our owners are our main objective and focus here at Coastalina. We continually look out for the best interest of our owners and their properties. Our consistent communication skiils and professional work ethic help us create and maintain excellent relationships with our owners. Leave it to us to meet and satisfy your needs and your long-term goals for your Charleston property.
Call Sally Muhlig at 843-242-8220 for further information. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.